Saturday 9 February 2013

                                                          "I don’t know what to write" is a poem based on the current state of my mind, which is highly under the influence of Mechanical Engineering terms and its effects and my mind is trying to relate things to the normal life in an unappropriated way, which in a way, is funny.
So.. Here I Go...


That moment when I realized I've not written anything in ages,
I searched for a book and scribbled some pages,
Unaware was I that my writing also had screwed up,
As of my mood, which was in a state of “shut-up”.

“Third Year Engineering” is the only words flowing in my mind,
Though I am unable to find the one, who will be with me and be kind,
Velocity of this not-so-necessary flow is unknown to me,
So is the discharge of sweat and its electrical anatomy.

Thermal resistance of my skin is at its yield point,
It can turn around its path(graph) and can produce a contact without any joint,
No dance, No drama, nor a single extra curricular activity,
A question will always be same in the paper “How to increase productivity?”

Low attendance virus surrounds over me,
Also the term-work marks that hovers around me,
My whole body is filled up with different amount of stresses,
Moreover, we are being taught about different types of presses.

Exaggeration of problems is the only solution for my mistakes,
Because just a single plus or minus can devastate my whole estate,
Energy liberated by my hand is supposed to burn the paper,
But the negative effect of temperature by body balances it and proves to be better.

Mechanical branch is proudly called as ‘Dessert’ as its nomenclature,
No doubt, it is indeed hot,
But the wetness factor is still absent in its center of curvature,
Main building for us is like pond full of fishes and sharks in small jars,
However, its boundary is surrounded by the system of trees like small iron bars.

Entertainment factor is considered as constant of proportionality,
Demand is always more,
But the lack of proper supply maintains its stability.

Bunking classes- is my nature,
And to call my parents- always done by my teacher,
Air-fuel ratio is now about to ignite in my mind,
But the time-loss factor affects its combustion time.

Concentration of minerals is such hard to remind,
And to make that ratio permissible, we have to do it again or just rewind.
Intensity of pressure is measured in Pascals,
And the girls in our college call us mechanical boys as ‘Rascals’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 My dream of writing a Bestseller...!!!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.