Sunday 30 November 2014




My lost dream is a poem dedicated to my performance in college...
By me.. (Obviously!!! :p)


The rays of sunlight from the heavenly sky,
Falling on my eyes just for a try,
"Pratik, its time to wake up" uttered the angels in my dream,
But the sun got envy and showered a beam (of light).

My eyes felt those rays with full of anger,
And I found myself as if I'm hung on a hanger,
I felt pain along my shoulders and knees,
and that remembered me of last night's striptease (on stage).

That awkward moment When I lost my stamina in Second song,
Pain will be the only punishment forever long,
But right there I had spotted someone cheering for me,
And that made my arms strong again to move free.

I searched for that someone after my performance (in regular intervals),
But was unable to spot her during the whole vibrance (by DJ),
Many appreciated me for my power-packed dance,
But I was still lost in finding her current stance.

"Pratik", came the voice from somewhere,
I followed the direction and spotted my dear,
But she was engrossed in chitchatting with her friends,
And I felt the small drops of water as if it rains.

"Wake up boy, its 8.30" shouted my mom,
She spanked me on my face and I felt a thunderous storm,
That let out a moan from my mouth,
And I found myself facing towards south.

"What kind of dream was that?" I asked to God,
'This was just a glance which was result of enviousness by Sun lord',
I cursed Sun for destroying my new dawn,
But somewhere in my heart, I was still lost in recreating her look for another morn..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 My dream of writing a Bestseller...!!!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.